Erica Mattison leads this online workshop to help you define your vision for leadership. Learn how to lead and identify specific actions to take for whatever point you are at in your career, whether you are starting out or have decades of experience. We explore:
- Who inspires you and why?
- What does leadership mean to you?
- How do you want to lead?
- What limiting beliefs are getting in the way of you fulfilling your leadership potential?
- What resources can support you?
- What actions are you going to take?
Come away with inspiration, a fresh perspective, resources, and ideas for tangible steps you can take to fulfill your leadership potential.
WATCH THE RECORDING (You must be an AWIS member. Join today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group screening information.)
Erica Mattison, MPA, JD, CCSP, is a certified career coach who specializes in helping mission-driven individuals craft fulfilling careers and lives. Learn more about Erica by visiting https://www.ericamattison.com/ and following her page on LinkedIn.