Invest In Yourself
AWIS gives you the tools and connections you need to lead in your profession. Access our on-demand career and personal development resources, exclusively tailored to the needs of women in STEM.
Build Your Community
AWIS is a global network with 80 grassroots chapters and affiliates connecting more than 100,000 professionals in STEM with members, allies, and supporters worldwide.
AWIS research and thought leaders’ communications dig deep into the literature and are designed to support you, as you define and accelerate your individual success.
Stand Tall for Diversity and Inclusion
AWIS fosters alliances that lead to action and advocacy, crucial to the creation of lasting, impactful change. With AWIS, you amplify your voice on issues that impact science, society, and women in STEM across all disciplines and work sectors.
Make Systemic Change Happen
AWIS magnifies your power to be a change agent for equity and inclusion in STEM. Our research provides evidence-based applications and practical solutions to transform the STEM workplace across all employment sectors.
Become an AWIS Ambassador
Lend your experience to inform AWIS advocacy, research, and systemic change initiatives. As a leader in STEM, you serve as a role model, mentor, and champion for women in STEM.
In addition to Full Membership, AWIS offers equitable dues levels for early career professionals and students. All membership levels will receive the same benefits. Hover over each box below and click the appropriate button to join.
Annual Dues: $35
Annual Dues: $59
Annual Dues: $149
Members featured (L-R): Tanvi Visal, AWIS Member since 2020; Brittany Parker-Kerrigan, PhD, AWIS Member since 2013; Patrice O. Yarbough, PhD, AWIS Member since 2003.
- AWIS Webinars: explore timely topics with exciting thought leaders through our What’s Next webinar series.
- Weekly Newsletter and Members-Only Content: stay informed on trends, opportunities, and events.
- Digital Subscription to AWIS Magazine: read about women’s contributions to STEM and their impact on society.
- Scholarship Opportunities: to support the professional development and advancement of AWIS members.
- Recognition: let us amplify your career achievements through member spotlights and AWIS communication channels.
- AWIS Event Calendar: register for local and national events.
- Membership Directory (coming soon): connect with AWIS members locally and nationally.
Already a member?
As communicated on May 27, the new simplified dues structure went into effect on June 28, 2021. There are no changes to the benefits that members currently receive. The only difference between the levels is the dues amount which now includes chapter dues. (Specifically, 25% of your membership dues will be sent to the local chapter you choose.) Review the FAQ for more information and contact us with any questions.
Click below if you are ready to renew now. Otherwise, you’ll receive an email when it’s time to renew. Thank you for being an AWIS Member!