Vicki H. Grassian, PhD
Distinguished Chair of Physical Chemistry, Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry, UC San Diego
Patron Member since 1991
Invest In Yourself
AWIS gives you the tools and connections you need to lead in your profession. Access our on-demand career and personal development resources, exclusively tailored to the needs of women in STEM.
Build Your Community
With AWIS, you leverage a global network of 100,000 members, allies, and supporters for personal and professional advancement.
AWIS research and thought leaders’ communications dig deep into the literature and are designed to support you, as you define and accelerate your individual success.
Stand Tall for Diversity and Inclusion
AWIS fosters alliances that lead to action and advocacy, crucial to the creation of lasting, impactful change. With AWIS, you amplify your voice on issues that impact science, society, and women in STEM across all disciplines and work sectors.
Make Systemic Change Happen
AWIS magnifies your power to be a change agent for equity and inclusion in STEM. Our research provides evidence-based applications and practical solutions to transform the STEM workplace across all employment sectors.
Become an AWIS Ambassador
Lend your experience to inform AWIS advocacy, research, and systemic change initiatives. As a leader in STEM, you serve as a role model, mentor, and champion for women in STEM.
Member Exclusive Resources
- Online Member Portal: engage in constructive conversation with members, allies, and thought leaders.
- Membership Directory: connect with AWIS members worldwide.
- Washington Wire: stay informed on trends, opportunities, and events with our twice monthly e-news digest.
- AWIS Magazine: follow the recognition and record of women’s contributions to the STEM enterprise and their impact on society.
- AWIS Webinars: access free on-demand learning and development programs.
- AWIS Event Calendar: register for local and national events.
© 2017 Association for Women in Science. All Rights Reserved.