Your Essential Partner for Success
AWIS is a powerful and steady ally throughout your professional and personal journey
AWIS Members from New Jersey and Maryland attend the Innovation and Inclusion Summit in Washington, DC.
Invest In Yourself
AWIS gives you the tools and connections you need to lead in your profession. Access our on-demand career and personal development resources, exclusively tailored to the needs of women in STEM.
Build Your Community
AWIS is a global network with 80 grassroots chapters and affiliates connecting more than 100,000 professionals in STEM with members, allies, and supporters worldwide.
AWIS research and thought leaders’ communications dig deep into the literature and are designed to support you, as you define and accelerate your individual success.
Stand Tall for Diversity and Inclusion
AWIS fosters alliances that lead to action and advocacy, crucial to the creation of lasting, impactful change. With AWIS, you amplify your voice on issues that impact science, society, and women in STEM across all disciplines and work sectors.
Make Systemic Change Happen
AWIS magnifies your power to be a change agent for equity and inclusion in STEM. Our research provides evidence-based applications and practical solutions to transform the STEM workplace across all employment sectors.
Become an AWIS Ambassador
Lend your experience to inform AWIS advocacy, research, and systemic change initiatives. As a leader in STEM, you serve as a role model, mentor, and champion for women in STEM.
Hover over the boxes below and see membership types and costs. Click on the button to join AWIS.
Members featured (L-R): Janilyn Arsenio, PhD, AWIS Junior Member since 2017; Eleni Bachlava, PhD, AWIS Professional Member since 2006; Bruce M. Alberts, PhD, AWIS Sustaining Member since 2006; Patrice O. Yarbough, PhD, AWIS Patron Member since 2003; and Ann Lee-Karlon, PhD, AWIS Benefactor Member since 2010.
- Membership Directory: connect with AWIS members worldwide.
- AWIS Webinars: explore timely topics with exciting thought leaders through our What’s Next webinar series.
- Weekly Newsletter and Members-Only Content: stay informed on trends, opportunities, and events.
- Digital Subscription to AWIS Magazine: read about women’s contributions to STEM and their impact on society.
- Scholarship Opportunities: to support the professional development and advancement of AWIS members.
- Recognition: let us amplify your career achievements through member spotlights and AWIS communication channels.
- AWIS Event Calendar: register for local and national events.
Keep enjoying AWIS benefits and networks. Renewing your AWIS Membership is fast, secure and simple. Please log in to AWIS’ YM Member Portal by clicking on the Renew button on the right. If you experience issues, please email us.